Before I began blogging full-time in the fall of 2014, I was a professional services marketer focused on integrated marketing campaigns, social media management, and content development for large branding initiatives.
I would love to bring my marketing and branding experience and culinary passion to a collaborative project to help your brand, company, or blog achieve its unique marketing goals.
There are a variety of ways we can work together.
To discuss potential collaboration from the projects listed below, email me at stephk [at] stephinthyme [dot] com. I’m also open to other ideas you may have.
I look forward to hearing from you and connecting on whether your project and/or product is a good fit for Steph in Thyme and my readers!
- Recipe Development: Creating new, delicious gluten-free and meat-free recipes is one of the reasons I get up in the morning. I would love to develop a creative, beautiful, and delicious recipe featuring your product or help a recipe concept take form. This recipe can appear in either an external publication or as a sponsored post on Steph in Thyme.
- Freelance Writing: I’ve loved writing since I was a child. My English Major heart sings at the opportunity to play with words. I am available to work with you on creating compelling content for your targeted audience — whether it’s in the form of editorial writing, guest posting, or another need for food writing so vivid you can smell and taste the food.
- Food Styling & Photography: If you have a recipe or product that needs to be accompanied by an alluring, beautiful, must-reach-through-the-computer-to-taste-it photograph, I can help. I enjoy not only crafting words to spur cravings, but also composing photographs to make people instantly hungry.
- Product Reviews and Giveaways: Sharing is caring. When I love a product, I want to share that love. If you have a product you feel is a good fit with my blog and its readers, I would love to speak with you about potentially hosting a review and/or giveaway on Steph in Thyme. (Example of a product review).
- Brand Ambassador Programs: I enjoy promoting brands and products I love and will appeal to my readers. I would be thrilled to consider an opportunity to represent your brand as a brand ambassador. Partnership opportunities can be both short or long term and consist of sharing your brand via blog posts, social media campaigns, at conferences, press trips, and more. Contact me today to discuss how to create a custom project that meets your needs.
- Conferences and Events: As a former marketer, conferences used to be my life! I love networking and meeting new people and strategizing impactful conference participation. I’m happy to represent your brand at a conference/event or cover and promote your food related conference via social media and blog posts.
- Restaurant Reviews: I’m obsessed with exploring food from a variety of venues and cities. If you serve vegetarian and vegan meals that are also gluten-free, especially in New England, let’s connect! I would love to sample your menu and share my experience on Steph in Thyme and over social media. (Examples of my restaurant review work).
I welcome the opportunity to collaborate and discuss your needs, goals, and how I can help.
Email me at stephk [at] stephinthyme [dot] com to start a conversation.
We can also connect on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest.
Disclosure & Policy Notes: I value the trust and respect of my readers above all else. To maintain honesty and transparency, I will always disclose the nature of my partnerships and sponsorships with brands and companies.
Per FTC guidelines, I will always include a brief disclaimer at the end of any post written on behalf of a company or partner, disclosing whether money or product was exchanged. I will not accept any form of payment for a positive review. I reserve the right to share my honest opinion on my blog.